According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.
The New World of IT- Connected, Strategic and Efficient
The role of information technology is shifting dramatically. This shift affects how businesses connect with customers and enable their employees. This shift also affects business agility. Join Robin Gareiss, executive vice president and founder of Nemertes Research, as she discusses how business and technology leaders must rethink traditional business practices, reorganize to better position IT in the organization, and ultimately capitalize on technology innovation.
Don't let the new world of IT catch you by surprise. Check out these short 10-minute, on-demand videos today and learn how to harness the power of technology innovation to reduce costs, increase revenue, and improve productivity.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Samsung introduced Knox to the world during last year’s Mobile World Conference (MWC).