Google announced Android for Work today, unveiling its new tools and strategy for using Android devices in the workplace.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
YES! Typically, when we think of enterprise mobility, it’s a very different beast. The majority of announcements in the greater collective of the mobile world are aimed at the consumer side.
Email, the scourge of today’s workforce that keeps millions upon millions from actually getting anything done seems to exist as a necessary evil in the corporate collaboration environment.
The New World of IT- Connected, Strategic and Efficient
The role of information technology is shifting dramatically. This shift affects how businesses connect with customers and enable their employees. This shift also affects business agility. Join Robin Gareiss, executive vice president and founder of Nemertes Research, as she discusses how business and technology leaders must rethink traditional business practices, reorganize to better position IT in the organization, and ultimately capitalize on technology innovation.
Don't let the new world of IT catch you by surprise. Check out these short 10-minute, on-demand videos today and learn how to harness the power of technology innovation to reduce costs, increase revenue, and improve productivity.