As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
Over Half Extend UC to Mobile Devices
January 2, 2013
- While over half of companies are integrating mobile devices into their UC architecture, just under 30% are doing so for voice
- Plan for a future where the mobile device is as important as the desktop phone, evaluate UC solutions on their ability to support a broad and ever-increasing array of mobile devices and operating systems
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.
One of the most frequent questions I get in my discussions with our clients is “what should we do about Lync, is it ready to replace our PBX from vendor XXX”?