Just a handful of years ago it was nearly impossible to avoid that little red button sitting on seemingly every office desk.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
A Deeper Look at Enterprise Connect Contact Center Announcements from Avaya, CafeX, Cisco, Five9, Genesys, 8x8, and more
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
Over Half Extend UC to Mobile Devices
January 2, 2013
- While over half of companies are integrating mobile devices into their UC architecture, just under 30% are doing so for voice
- Plan for a future where the mobile device is as important as the desktop phone, evaluate UC solutions on their ability to support a broad and ever-increasing array of mobile devices and operating systems