Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
Over Half Extend UC to Mobile Devices
January 2, 2013
- While over half of companies are integrating mobile devices into their UC architecture, just under 30% are doing so for voice
- Plan for a future where the mobile device is as important as the desktop phone, evaluate UC solutions on their ability to support a broad and ever-increasing array of mobile devices and operating systems
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?