Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - Vendor Ratings
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
Pervasive Protection is exploding into the consciousness of technology professionals as they grapple with the challenges of an increasingly mobile workforce and increasingly distributed applications and services. Attend this Webinar and find out what works and what doesn't.
Johna Till Johnson President and Founder Nemertes Research
Henry Svendblad Principal Research Analyst Nemertes Research