Google announced Android for Work today, unveiling its new tools and strategy for using Android devices in the workplace.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
YES! Typically, when we think of enterprise mobility, it’s a very different beast. The majority of announcements in the greater collective of the mobile world are aimed at the consumer side.
Email, the scourge of today’s workforce that keeps millions upon millions from actually getting anything done seems to exist as a necessary evil in the corporate collaboration environment.
Real-World Costs of IP Contact Centers
Tuesday, April 8, 2014, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
As contact centers become more complex—and crucial to the business—it’s imperative to understand the true costs of operations. Nemertes has gathered 190 data points from IT leaders operating various sizes of contact centers. Learn the true implementation, capital, and operational costs of the contact center, segmented by vendor, so you can make solid decisions.
Robin Gareiss, President & Founder, Nemertes Research
Irwin Lazar, VP and Service Director, Nemertes Research