My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Incoming CISOs like to joke that the first item they’re issued when they begin the new job is a T-shirt with a target on it.
Real-World Costs of IP Contact Centers
Tuesday, April 8, 2014, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
As contact centers become more complex—and crucial to the business—it’s imperative to understand the true costs of operations. Nemertes has gathered 190 data points from IT leaders operating various sizes of contact centers. Learn the true implementation, capital, and operational costs of the contact center, segmented by vendor, so you can make solid decisions.
Robin Gareiss, President & Founder, Nemertes Research
Irwin Lazar, VP and Service Director, Nemertes Research