Interactive Intelligence today formally announced the launch of its Amazon Web Services-based cloud contact center product PureCloud Engage.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Just like back in the mid 1990s, the battle between industry and law enforcement over encryption is heating up, with a large amount of posturing and naiveté.
Real-World Costs of Unified Communications
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Nemertes recently conducted a total cost of ownership analysis for IP telephony and unified communications, covering both first year costs and on-going operational costs, based on data gathered from hundreds of end-user organizations. Join us for this informative webinar where we’ll review the results: Which vendor is cheapest to operate? Which is most expensive? What’s the average spend for implementation, maintenance, and on-going support? How does Lync compare to Avaya, Cisco, and ShoreTel? Find out the answers to these questions and more!
Robin Gareiss, President & Founder, Nemertes Research
Irwin Lazar, VP and Service Direction, Nemertes Research