Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
Real-World Costs of Unified Communications
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Nemertes recently conducted a total cost of ownership analysis for IP telephony and unified communications, covering both first year costs and on-going operational costs, based on data gathered from hundreds of end-user organizations. Join us for this informative webinar where we’ll review the results: Which vendor is cheapest to operate? Which is most expensive? What’s the average spend for implementation, maintenance, and on-going support? How does Lync compare to Avaya, Cisco, and ShoreTel? Find out the answers to these questions and more!
Robin Gareiss, President & Founder, Nemertes Research
Irwin Lazar, VP and Service Direction, Nemertes Research