Google announced Android for Work today, unveiling its new tools and strategy for using Android devices in the workplace.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
YES! Typically, when we think of enterprise mobility, it’s a very different beast. The majority of announcements in the greater collective of the mobile world are aimed at the consumer side.
Email, the scourge of today’s workforce that keeps millions upon millions from actually getting anything done seems to exist as a necessary evil in the corporate collaboration environment.
Real-World Costs of Unified Communications
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Nemertes recently conducted a total cost of ownership analysis for IP telephony and unified communications, covering both first year costs and on-going operational costs, based on data gathered from hundreds of end-user organizations. Join us for this informative webinar where we’ll review the results: Which vendor is cheapest to operate? Which is most expensive? What’s the average spend for implementation, maintenance, and on-going support? How does Lync compare to Avaya, Cisco, and ShoreTel? Find out the answers to these questions and more!
Robin Gareiss, President & Founder, Nemertes Research
Irwin Lazar, VP and Service Direction, Nemertes Research