With BlackBerry’s decline in market share over recent years, speculations of an acquisition were (and still are) common.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
As an analyst, I spend a lot of time reading and learning about new and emerging technology.
My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
Real-World Costs of Unified Communications
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Nemertes recently conducted a total cost of ownership analysis for IP telephony and unified communications, covering both first year costs and on-going operational costs, based on data gathered from hundreds of end-user organizations. Join us for this informative webinar where we’ll review the results: Which vendor is cheapest to operate? Which is most expensive? What’s the average spend for implementation, maintenance, and on-going support? How does Lync compare to Avaya, Cisco, and ShoreTel? Find out the answers to these questions and more!
Robin Gareiss, President & Founder, Nemertes Research
Irwin Lazar, VP and Service Direction, Nemertes Research