As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
SDN: What, Why, When?
Warning messageArchived webinars are available to registered users. Registration is free, please register or login.
For additional information on any of these webinars, please contact email@example.com.
Software Defined Networking, or SDN, is being touted as the hottest new trend in IT. Find out how to separate the hype from reality as we discuss what an SDN really is, why you should care about having one, and if & when you should plan on implementing one.
Henry Svendblad Principal Research Analyst
John Burke Principal Research Analyst
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.