Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
SDN: What, Why, When?
Software Defined Networking, or SDN, is being touted as the hottest new trend in IT. Find out how to separate the hype from reality as we discuss what an SDN really is, why you should care about having one, and if & when you should plan on implementing one.
Henry Svendblad Principal Research Analyst
John Burke Principal Research Analyst
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates