As an analyst, I spend a lot of time reading and learning about new and emerging technology.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
SDN: What, Why, When?
Software Defined Networking, or SDN, is being touted as the hottest new trend in IT. Find out how to separate the hype from reality as we discuss what an SDN really is, why you should care about having one, and if & when you should plan on implementing one.
Henry Svendblad Principal Research Analyst
John Burke Principal Research Analyst