As social media use grows and expands beyond marketing to customer service, more companies are creating and adjusting their social media handling policies.
SDN: What, Why, When?
Software Defined Networking, or SDN, is being touted as the hottest new trend in IT. Find out how to separate the hype from reality as we discuss what an SDN really is, why you should care about having one, and if & when you should plan on implementing one.
Henry Svendblad Principal Research Analyst
John Burke Principal Research Analyst
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.