My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Incoming CISOs like to joke that the first item they’re issued when they begin the new job is a T-shirt with a target on it.
Servers For Virtualization
The Nemertes PilotHouse award for Servers for Virtualization recognizes makers of servers used as hosts for virtualized workloads in the data center, the main kind of server now being deployed. Standalone, dedicated physical servers have become not just a minority in the data center, but a small fraction of new servers purchased. IT professionals who use these products rated their providers on technology, value, and customer service.