This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
Servers For Virtualization
The Nemertes PilotHouse award for Servers for Virtualization recognizes makers of servers used as hosts for virtualized workloads in the data center, the main kind of server now being deployed. Standalone, dedicated physical servers have become not just a minority in the data center, but a small fraction of new servers purchased. IT professionals who use these products rated their providers on technology, value, and customer service.