As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
Servers For Virtualization
The Nemertes PilotHouse award for Servers for Virtualization recognizes makers of servers used as hosts for virtualized workloads in the data center, the main kind of server now being deployed. Standalone, dedicated physical servers have become not just a minority in the data center, but a small fraction of new servers purchased. IT professionals who use these products rated their providers on technology, value, and customer service.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.