Just a handful of years ago it was nearly impossible to avoid that little red button sitting on seemingly every office desk.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
Servers For Virtualization
The Nemertes PilotHouse award for Servers for Virtualization recognizes makers of servers used as hosts for virtualized workloads in the data center, the main kind of server now being deployed. Standalone, dedicated physical servers have become not just a minority in the data center, but a small fraction of new servers purchased. IT professionals who use these products rated their providers on technology, value, and customer service.