As they look to simplify the user experience while reducing costs, many enterprises ultimately will seek single-vendor solutions.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
Servers For Virtualization
The Nemertes PilotHouse award for Servers for Virtualization recognizes makers of servers used as hosts for virtualized workloads in the data center, the main kind of server now being deployed. Standalone, dedicated physical servers have become not just a minority in the data center, but a small fraction of new servers purchased. IT professionals who use these products rated their providers on technology, value, and customer service.