- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At the recent Genesys 2015 G-Force, I saw a futuristic demo in which pressing a button on a broken fridge automatically connected a person to a live agent to report an issue.
Telecom Expense Management: Needed for Mobility?
Telecom Expense Management (TEM) for mobile telecom is not right for every business, and TEM tools are not commonly used for tracking mobile device inventory or usage. But TEM is well suited for larger companies, and for companies with large mobile rollouts, providing them reduced costs, simplified tracking and reporting and overall success with their mobility strategy. Large companies with many corporate-owned mobile devices deployed and a large mobile workforce can benefit the most from TEM for mobility.