My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Incoming CISOs like to joke that the first item they’re issued when they begin the new job is a T-shirt with a target on it.
Telecom Expense Management: Needed for Mobility?
Telecom Expense Management (TEM) for mobile telecom is not right for every business, and TEM tools are not commonly used for tracking mobile device inventory or usage. But TEM is well suited for larger companies, and for companies with large mobile rollouts, providing them reduced costs, simplified tracking and reporting and overall success with their mobility strategy. Large companies with many corporate-owned mobile devices deployed and a large mobile workforce can benefit the most from TEM for mobility.