Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Telecom Expense Management: Needed for Mobility?
Telecom Expense Management (TEM) for mobile telecom is not right for every business, and TEM tools are not commonly used for tracking mobile device inventory or usage. But TEM is well suited for larger companies, and for companies with large mobile rollouts, providing them reduced costs, simplified tracking and reporting and overall success with their mobility strategy. Large companies with many corporate-owned mobile devices deployed and a large mobile workforce can benefit the most from TEM for mobility.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates