As an analyst, I spend a lot of time reading and learning about new and emerging technology.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
The Nemertes PilotHouse award for Unified Communications (UC) recognizes vendors identified and rated by IT professionals as their strategic partner for delivering on-premises products, which integrate voice, video, conferencing, messaging, and presence with office and business-process applications to improve collaboration. IT professionals who use these services rated their providers on technology, value, and customer service.