- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At the recent Genesys 2015 G-Force, I saw a futuristic demo in which pressing a button on a broken fridge automatically connected a person to a live agent to report an issue.
Unified Communications: The Mobile, Cloud-Based, Virtual Future
Unified Communications (UC) is now a mainstream solution for today's increasingly mobile and virtual workforce. IT staffs have broadly deployed UC applications such as instant messaging, audio/Web conferencing, and presence to help improve collaboration. IT decision makers increasingly are considering professional services, virtualization, and cloud-based UC deployments to reduce capital costs and the need for experienced staff, and to enable IT staff to focus more of their time on strategic initiatives. The use of managed and/or professional services for implementation and ongoing management correlates with successful UC initiatives.