This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
Unified Communications: The Mobile, Cloud-Based, Virtual Future
Unified Communications (UC) is now a mainstream solution for today's increasingly mobile and virtual workforce. IT staffs have broadly deployed UC applications such as instant messaging, audio/Web conferencing, and presence to help improve collaboration. IT decision makers increasingly are considering professional services, virtualization, and cloud-based UC deployments to reduce capital costs and the need for experienced staff, and to enable IT staff to focus more of their time on strategic initiatives. The use of managed and/or professional services for implementation and ongoing management correlates with successful UC initiatives.