Today, Google took the veil off its long rumor mobile network service.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Cost savings may not occur with cloud UC, but there are other hidden benefits, research shows.
Originally reported in the Indian Pres
WAN Bandwidth and Budgets
Companies are facing an interesting challenge with regard to their Wide Area Network (WAN) planning. Three out of four organizations report no growth in budgets, and overall planned budget growth is only 5% to 8%. Budgets are essentially flat. Yet, nearly 50% of benchmark participants project significant increases in bandwidth consumption. In addition, the concentration of both technology and workers continues to shift, with technology services becoming more centralized and technology workers more decentralized. Organizations must continue to pressure their WAN providers to deliver more bandwidth without driving up their costs