Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Why Create a Private Cloud
- The primary reason IT leaders give for using the public cloud is to reduce costs. Here, we see that the primary reason for deploying a private cloud, whether on premise or hosted, is to improve IT agility in serving the needs of the business.
- BTA Bottom Line: If the main thing keeping you from meeting your organizations needs around quick deployment of new services is inertia in the data center, consider bringing in (or reconfiguring part of your infrastructure as) a private cloud, or using a private cloud solution from an external provider.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates