If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
Why Create a Private Cloud
- The primary reason IT leaders give for using the public cloud is to reduce costs. Here, we see that the primary reason for deploying a private cloud, whether on premise or hosted, is to improve IT agility in serving the needs of the business.
- BTA Bottom Line: If the main thing keeping you from meeting your organizations needs around quick deployment of new services is inertia in the data center, consider bringing in (or reconfiguring part of your infrastructure as) a private cloud, or using a private cloud solution from an external provider.