As social media use grows and expands beyond marketing to customer service, more companies are creating and adjusting their social media handling policies.
Why Create a Private Cloud
October 11, 2012
- The primary reason IT leaders give for using the public cloud is to reduce costs. Here, we see that the primary reason for deploying a private cloud, whether on premise or hosted, is to improve IT agility in serving the needs of the business.
- BTA Bottom Line: If the main thing keeping you from meeting your organizations needs around quick deployment of new services is inertia in the data center, consider bringing in (or reconfiguring part of your infrastructure as) a private cloud, or using a private cloud solution from an external provider.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.