Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Genesys' Native Skype for Business Connector Means Another Contact Center Option for Organizations Standardizing on Microsoft Voice
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
The evidence is all around us that wireless networks are rapidly replacing wired as the connectivity option of choice, and not just for mobile phones and tablets.
Why Create a Private Cloud
October 11, 2012
- The primary reason IT leaders give for using the public cloud is to reduce costs. Here, we see that the primary reason for deploying a private cloud, whether on premise or hosted, is to improve IT agility in serving the needs of the business.
- BTA Bottom Line: If the main thing keeping you from meeting your organizations needs around quick deployment of new services is inertia in the data center, consider bringing in (or reconfiguring part of your infrastructure as) a private cloud, or using a private cloud solution from an external provider.