If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
The Nemertes PilotHouse award recognizes Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) solutions. Although the core technology is set in stone via the IEEE 802.11x standards, there are now multiple standards in use within the .11 subset today, including the aging a/b/g versions, the newer generation n and even the quasi-Wi-Fi 802.17 implementations. Vendors differentiate themselves in a variety of ways, including architecture, management tools, security options, adaptive antennae techniques, and advanced routing features. IT professionals who use these products rate their providers on technology, value, and customer service.