As an analyst, I spend a lot of time reading and learning about new and emerging technology.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
The Nemertes PilotHouse award recognizes Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) solutions. Although the core technology is set in stone via the IEEE 802.11x standards, there are now multiple standards in use within the .11 subset today, including the aging a/b/g versions, the newer generation n and even the quasi-Wi-Fi 802.17 implementations. Vendors differentiate themselves in a variety of ways, including architecture, management tools, security options, adaptive antennae techniques, and advanced routing features. IT professionals who use these products rate their providers on technology, value, and customer service.