Interactive Intelligence today formally announced the launch of its Amazon Web Services-based cloud contact center product PureCloud Engage.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Just like back in the mid 1990s, the battle between industry and law enforcement over encryption is heating up, with a large amount of posturing and naiveté.
The Nemertes PilotHouse award recognizes Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) solutions. Although the core technology is set in stone via the IEEE 802.11x standards, there are now multiple standards in use within the .11 subset today, including the aging a/b/g versions, the newer generation n and even the quasi-Wi-Fi 802.17 implementations. Vendors differentiate themselves in a variety of ways, including architecture, management tools, security options, adaptive antennae techniques, and advanced routing features. IT professionals who use these products rate their providers on technology, value, and customer service.