Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
You Already Use The Cloud....Now Use it More - YouTube Video
Right now 97%+ of enterprises we talked to are using SaaS. However, companies are so comfortable with SaaS that it isn't viewed as special anymore, rarely considered cloud when asked. Cloud is now thought of in the context of IaaS Infrastructure as a Service or PaaS Platform as a Service. IaaS vs. PaaS what is being adopted quicker? See what Nemertes' CIO and Principal Research Analyst John Burke uncovered in his research this year.
p>Check out other Nemertes You Tube Videos Here