Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Zend AppFabric, Infor Mongoose in Amazon show expanding interest in PaaS
Enterprises: If you are planning on getting back into developing your own apps (or having them developed for you), examine PaaS offerings such as these.
Vendors: Your application development and hosting platforms need to make the transition to cloud.
Investors: Watch smaller privately held PaaS vendors such as DotCloud, ActiveState, and Engine Yard as possible targets for acquisition by larger players such as Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL) or Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO).
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates