If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
Zend AppFabric, Infor Mongoose in Amazon show expanding interest in PaaS
Enterprises: If you are planning on getting back into developing your own apps (or having them developed for you), examine PaaS offerings such as these.
Vendors: Your application development and hosting platforms need to make the transition to cloud.
Investors: Watch smaller privately held PaaS vendors such as DotCloud, ActiveState, and Engine Yard as possible targets for acquisition by larger players such as Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL) or Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO).