This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
Zend AppFabric, Infor Mongoose in Amazon show expanding interest in PaaS
Enterprises: If you are planning on getting back into developing your own apps (or having them developed for you), examine PaaS offerings such as these.
Vendors: Your application development and hosting platforms need to make the transition to cloud.
Investors: Watch smaller privately held PaaS vendors such as DotCloud, ActiveState, and Engine Yard as possible targets for acquisition by larger players such as Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL) or Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO).