Cost savings may not occur with cloud UC, but there are other hidden benefits, research shows.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Originally reported in the Indian Pres
Yesterday, I presented the findings of Nemertes’ PilotHouse Contact Center study in which over 480 IT leaders rated their contact center vendors in areas such as technology, custo
Zend AppFabric, Infor Mongoose in Amazon show expanding interest in PaaS
Enterprises: If you are planning on getting back into developing your own apps (or having them developed for you), examine PaaS offerings such as these.
Vendors: Your application development and hosting platforms need to make the transition to cloud.
Investors: Watch smaller privately held PaaS vendors such as DotCloud, ActiveState, and Engine Yard as possible targets for acquisition by larger players such as Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL) or Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO).