Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
Strategic Advisory Sessions
During strategic advisory sessions, Nemertes analysts review and provide customized guidance on topics such as:
- Roadmaps for a specific technology area (ie, security, UC, WAN).
- SWOT analysis of client's IT department
- Security Scrutiny session. An analysis of clients security strategy.
- High-level technology roadmap based on IT culture. This session will be based on what companies that are aggressive to bleeding edge are planning for specific technologies vs. those that are conservative to moderate in their IT culture.
- Overall T strategy, technology plans and architectures
- Business cases for new technologies
- Technology trends
- Procurement strategies
A typical session runs four hours, either over the phone or in person. It begins with a customized understanding of your requirements and is tailored to your specific goals—analysts explicitly capture what it is you want to get out of the session, and we take pains to meet those goals and needs. Strategic sessions include a custom PowerPoint presentation prepared by the analyst specifically for the session.
For more information, please contact us at 888-241-2685.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?