- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At the recent Genesys 2015 G-Force, I saw a futuristic demo in which pressing a button on a broken fridge automatically connected a person to a live agent to report an issue.
Strategic Advisory Sessions
During strategic advisory sessions, Nemertes analysts review and provide customized guidance on topics such as:
- Roadmaps for a specific technology area (ie, security, UC, WAN).
- SWOT analysis of client's IT department
- Security Scrutiny session. An analysis of clients security strategy.
- High-level technology roadmap based on IT culture. This session will be based on what companies that are aggressive to bleeding edge are planning for specific technologies vs. those that are conservative to moderate in their IT culture.
- Overall T strategy, technology plans and architectures
- Business cases for new technologies
- Technology trends
- Procurement strategies
A typical session runs four hours, either over the phone or in person. It begins with a customized understanding of your requirements and is tailored to your specific goals—analysts explicitly capture what it is you want to get out of the session, and we take pains to meet those goals and needs. Strategic sessions include a custom PowerPoint presentation prepared by the analyst specifically for the session.
For more information, please contact us at 888-241-2685.