As they look to simplify the user experience while reducing costs, many enterprises ultimately will seek single-vendor solutions.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
Browse by Vendor: Box
More than half of companies are increasing security spending, primarily because of new visibility, scope, and role for IT professionals.
Dec 05, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
46% of companies planned to deploy cloud-based secure document sharing tools by the end of 2014
May 20, 2014
Almost 20% of organizations use PaaS now, and more than 40% use IaaS, and the market is seeing rapid expansion
Apr 03, 2014
Although SFDC can be a powerful tool for organizations that embrace it, a handful of best practices have emerged.
Mar 06, 2014
IT can showcase its ability to innovate in learning to effectively support and leverage smart devices and the options of mobility.
Jan 21, 2014