Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Genesys' Native Skype for Business Connector Means Another Contact Center Option for Organizations Standardizing on Microsoft Voice
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
The evidence is all around us that wireless networks are rapidly replacing wired as the connectivity option of choice, and not just for mobile phones and tablets.
Browse by Vendor: Interactive Intelligence
Capital and operational costs drop, reflecting more competition and shorter learning curves, respectively.
May 05, 2015
Understanding the total cost of ownership (TCO) of contact center alternatives is critical for sound decision making.
Jul 30, 2014
May 01, 2014
75% of contact centers now monitor non-voice channels, and every contact-center vendor now offers a multi-channel routing and handling platf
Mar 03, 2014
Nemertes Research PilotHouse Awards
Aug 07, 2012
Nov 03, 2009