As an analyst, I spend a lot of time reading and learning about new and emerging technology.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Browse by Vendor: Unify
Insight into organizational strategies, business cases, deployment strategies, ownership models and more!
Jun 29, 2015
Capital and operational costs drop, reflecting more competition and shorter learning curves, respectively.
May 05, 2015
Thirty-one percent of organizations plan to consolidate UC into a single platform by the end of 2015.
Dec 15, 2014
Looking at the rise of new team chat apps and what it means for UC
Dec 05, 2014
IPT deployment is on the rise, 52%
May 20, 2014
75% of contact centers now monitor non-voice channels, and every contact-center vendor now offers a multi-channel routing and handling platf
Mar 03, 2014