This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
Browse by Vendor: Unify
How Vendor Selection Impacts ROI
Sep 15, 2015
Insight into organizational strategies, business cases, deployment strategies, ownership models and more!
Jun 29, 2015
Capital and operational costs drop, reflecting more competition and shorter learning curves, respectively.
May 05, 2015
Thirty-one percent of organizations plan to consolidate UC into a single platform by the end of 2015.
Dec 15, 2014
Looking at the rise of new team chat apps and what it means for UC
Dec 05, 2014
IPT deployment is on the rise, 52%
May 20, 2014
75% of contact centers now monitor non-voice channels, and every contact-center vendor now offers a multi-channel routing and handling platf
Mar 03, 2014